TABLE OF CONTENTS
Please note that this setting is not available for VeriScan Desktop as a standalone option. However, both the Desktop and the Online portal must be configured for VeriScan Online customers as listed below for proper compliance.
- In the VeriScan Desktop application, navigate to Setup > Log Settings
- Select the 'Do not collect personal info' option, then press OK.
- Navigate to View and deselect the 'Show Address' and Show History' options
- In the VeriScanOnline.com web portal, navigate to Settings > Local Settings
- Find the 'Collect Information' section.
- Select the Collect All Data, Encrypt ID#, City, Zip, DOB options and deselect the other options
- Select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.