Settings for PII retention when you require PII dump, but still need to track customer and purchase frequency
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Please note that this setting is not available for VeriScan Desktop as a standalone option. However, both the Desktop and the Online portal must be configured for VeriScan Online customers as listed below for proper compliance.
- In the VeriScan Desktop application, navigate to Setup > Log Settings
- Select the 'Do not collect personal info' option, then press OK.
- Navigate to View and deselect the 'Show Address' and Show History' options
- In the VeriScanOnline.com web portal, navigate to Settings > Local Settings
- Find the 'Collect Information' section.
- Select the Collect All Data, Encrypt ID#, City, Zip, DOB options and deselect the other options
- Select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.