- Support Knowledge Base
- Product Release Notes
- ID Authentication
VeriScan Cloud Portal
Product Release Notes
ID Authentication SDK Updates August 2022
1 update to ID Authentication SDK.
ID Authentication SDK - 3.1.5 | 2022-11-29
- New Feature: RFID detection.
- Using the AT10K reader, ASDK can now detect the presence of RFID chips in passports.
- RFID chips in passports contain data found on the front of the document, as well as a full color image of the individual.
- Using the chip’s data, ASDK can perform a series of cross validation checks.
- IR light detection improvements.
- Improved void mark detection.
- Overall improvements to MRZ documents.
- General ID document improvements.