How to make sure that VeriScan for Android is always updated automatically by the Google Play Store.
How to add & use accounts in the Google Play Store on your device
How to add one or multiple Google Accounts to your device
- If you haven't already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Accounts > Add account > Google.
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
Tip: To help prevent accidental or unauthorized purchases, use password protection on your device.
How to update the Play Store & apps on Android
How to update VeriScan for Android automatically
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Tap Manage, then find the VeriScan app.
- To open the app's "Details" page, tap the app.
- On the app's "Details" page, tap More .
- Turn on Enable auto update.
When updates are available, the app updates automatically. To turn off automatic updates, turn off Enable auto update.
- When some apps get updated, they require new permissions. You may get a notification that asks whether you accept the new permissions.
- To update an app, you may need to restart your device.
- To search for a specific app, tap Manage apps & devices > Manage.
- If the app has an update available, the "Update" button appears on the app's "Details" page.
Need More Help?
Reach out and we'll help you get scanning in no time.