Collect All Customer Information/Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Indefinitely
Created by: Steven Wagner
Modified on: Mon, 21 Feb, 2022 at 4:05 PM
Everything is configured to do this by default for both VeriScan Desktop and VeriScan Online.
- In the VeriScan Desktop application, navigate to Setup > Log Settings.
- De-select the 'Do not collect personal info' option.
- Re-select the 'Write To Log, 'Save Unrecognized IDs, "Save Unrecognized IDs (Images)' options, then press 'OK'.
- Navigate to 'View' and select the 'Show Address' and 'Show History' options
- In the VeriScanOnline.com web portal, navigate to Settings > Local Settings.
- Find the 'Collect Information' section.
- Select the 'Collect All Data' option and all options underneath it except for 'Encrypt ID#'.
- Select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.