1 update to VeriScan Desktop.
VeriScan Desktop - 2.150.8 | 2022-06-27
- VeriScan Online Premium and Enterprise users can now request to disable the ability to scan while offline (disconnected from the internet).
- This is especially useful if your business heavily relies on the scanning of IDs to perform other functions (point of sale integration, for example).
- An option to disable 'toast notifications' has been added to the View tab.
- The ability to search by Country name in both Profile Manager and View/Export Log has been added.
- We've added the ability to automatically upload failed IDs to the IDScan.net server for analysis.
- This will assist in improving the product over time.
- This is an opt-in feature that can be toggled on/off in Setup > Authentication Settings
- A few popup alerts have been added that can be controlled via the portal:
- under 21
- foreign ID (ID not issued in the US)
- barcode security check failed alert.
- Please contact IDScan.net Technical Support or visit our knowledge base for more information.
- The 'Invalid Data' test has been renamed to the 'Barcode Security' test.
- Various labels in Authentication Settings have been updated for consistency and clarity.
- Labels on warning popups have been updated for consistency and clarity.
- A new method of printing cropped ID photos onto badges has been implemented.
- This is designed to improve the print quality of the images when printed with black and white printers.
- Additional label and language changes.
- We've resolved a rare issue that would display the authentication details of the previously scanned ID when using the Log Entry feature.
- The ability to add spaces to the beginning of the first and last name in Local Alerts has been removed.
- The same has been done for the Visit Type Manager.
- Resolved an issue where the VeriScan Online service would create duplicate visit records with unstable internet connections.
- Group comments are no longer overwritten when using the Log Entry feature.
- Minor cosmetic fixes.