1 update to VeriScan for Windows. 1 update to Classic VeriScan. 1 update to VeriScan for iOS.
VeriScan for iOS - v6.19 | 2023-06-23
- Updated local parser to support offline scanning of new ID formats
- Access to History in the app to follow portal Settings > Local Settings > Device Access selection
- Scanning is accepted only from scan screen
- Accessibility issue when adding a photo
- Bug preventing access to agreements
- All Group colors correspond to those assigned when creating or editing Groups in the portal and have readable text regardless of color
- Issue causing duplicate Group assignment pop-ups on iPad
Classic VeriScan - v2.162.4 | 2023-06-14
Compatible with ASDK 220.127.116.11
- Added some default values to the Page Reader Settings for Gemalto/Thales scanners to assist with performance. We recommend not changing these values unless instructed to do so by our support team.
- Added an auto-connect scanner setting to the Page Reader Settings window. With this setting on by default, no longer will you need to go into the Page Reader Settings window and manually select the available scanner.
- Made some improvements to Gemalto/Thales scanners
- Improved front/back side detection and orientation
- Improved cropping of captured images
- Changed the way the M280 scanner interacts with VeriScan. This should resolve some reports of a freezing UI.
- Changed the behavior of the TAB key while in the manual entry window. Pressing TAB while in a field will now cycle through all available fields in a specific order instead of skipping over some.
- Kojak: The ORI number is no longer required when selecting Print or Save PDF file. It’s only required when generating an EFT file.
- Parser updated to 16.2306.5.
- Minor bug fixes.
VeriScan for Windows - v18.104.22.168 | 2023-06-07
- Added a layout option called Show Photos to the Scan Results page that will completely hide the photos. This is a good layout option for those who are not using an image scanner. This option is available from the Scan Results 3-dot menu or from Settings > Local Settings > Scan Results.
- Added an option to the Updates section to suppress the update available pop-up. This can be locked by using the admin PIN.
It is not recommended to hide or delay updates, as it can prevent your software from receiving critical security updates.
- Additional information about your account has been added to Help > License. This information will be useful when communicating with our support team.
- Added the Recent Visitors settings to Settings > Local Settings > Scan Results. These options were previously only available on the Scan Results screen after a scan.
- We’ve simplified the way the application is licensed. Instead of trying to license it by using the Local Settings > Data tab, simply use the login located in Help > License.
- Alert pop-ups must now be acknowledged before you can scan a new ID.
- Various cosmetic changes.
- Fixed an issue that would randomly prevent Authentication from being run.
- Various bug fixes.
- Removed the VeriScan Cloud login from Local Settings > Data.