2 updates to VeriScan for Windows. 1 update to Classic VeriScan. 1 update to VeriScan for iOS.
VeriScan for iOS - v6.20 | 2023-07-27
- Request for bluetooth permissions to enable compatibility with third party scanning devices
- Support for IdentiFraud and DMV Third Party Checks - additional charges may apply
- Position of date picker so that iOS gestures don’t interfere with functionality
- Camera scanning issue for iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Issue with incomplete scan results from mag stripe scanner preventing subsequent scans
- A bug that froze the application if opening an agreement while in offline mode
- Cosmetic issue adding comments from History in landscape mode
- Removed the “Don’t show again” option that appeared on the pop-up when the app reconnected to the VeriScan service. Hiding the pop-up is accomplished by enabling “Hide Successful Login Alert” from VeriScan Cloud in Settings > Local Settings > iOS.
Classic VeriScan - v2.163.4 | 2023-07-24
Compatible with ASDK 220.127.116.11
- Kojak: Added IMA fields (image capture equipment) to the EFT file.
- Photo capture optimization.
- Parser updated to 16.2307.14.
- Miscellaneous improvements.
VeriScan for Windows - 18.104.22.168 | 2023-07-19
- Made some improvements to the scanning of Colorado IDs on select setups.
VeriScan for Windows - v22.214.171.124 | 2023-07-05
- Added a collection history section to the Document Collector. This will keep a history of the last 20 IDs that have been collected.
- Added help links to various pages in Settings.
- Added some default values to the Page Reader Settings for Gemalto/Thales scanners to assist with performance. We recommend not changing these values unless instructed to do so by our support team.
- Added an option for admins using the security feature to lock the Log Out button from being accessible.
- Made some improvements to Gemalto/Thales scanners
- Improved front/back side detection and orientation
- Improved cropping of captured images
- Renamed Reader to Scanner in Settings > Devices.
- Improvements to the agreement window.
- Miscellaneous cosmetic changes.
- Resolved an issue preventing an alert from being closed after scanning an expired visa.
- Resolved an issue where the comment in Alert List pop-ups were not displaying.
- Resolved an issue where the M280 scanner was not capturing images.
- Resolved a rare bug in which previous manual entry data was present on new manual entries.